We are looking for a Business Development Representative to help us implement and adapt our growth plan. The role we are hiring for will include a variety of tasks including researching our competitors and local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate agents and other potential sources within the vacation rental industry, drafting customized letters to potential clients, cold calling prospective leads, systematically managing leads, setting appointments, meeting with prospective clients, closing sales, representing our company in a professional and collaborative manner in the community, and contributing to the strategic direction for the Business Development Team.
In the role of Business Development, you will be managed directly General Manager who will work with you to advance your career goals in line with the goals of Deluxe Holiday Homes. This will require knowledge of the vacation rental industry, the ability to act as a consultant to homeowners, and to initiate what will be long term relationships with clients for the company.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who are comfortable contacting leads over the phone and in person, can learn and adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices and find reward in building a strong organization. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable and coachable.
Your primary goals will be:
- To handle inbound/outbound sales operations through phone and in person meetings
- Collaborate with team to identify opportunities, plan, and execute management of portfolio growth
- Learn and communicate company services and policies and stay on top of policy changes
- Consistently log and update calls and leads into company-specific lead management system
- Handle large volume of networking and lead generation while following through on established leads
- Attend weekly company meetings