Deluxe Holiday Homes is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
- Act as the first point of contact for our guests, vendors, and, occasionally, our owners within a local management office
- Be responsible for taking incoming phone calls, occasional outbound calls, and responding to emails or chats on a daily basis from guests who have questions or concerns about a reservation, statement or other concern
- Assist with the creation and delegation of maintenance and housekeeping tickets (If applicable)
- Verify unit availability to assist with scheduling vendor or realtor visits
- Meet and maintain company standards and metrics such as guest satisfaction, accuracy, efficiency, and inquiry conversion to reservations
- Build and maintain business relationships and open lines of communication with other internal support teams
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware – laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Availability to work on flexible schedule, 6-days a week.