We are seeking for a dynamic process manager to improve the efficiency of our business processes. In this role, he/she will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency of existing processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. This person will be required to update process documents and conduct efficiency audits.
The Process Manager will evaluate and improve business processes. He/she will work with inter-departments within our organization. He/she has to ensure the efficiency of business processes will be effective and will improvement strategies.
- Improve business processes by evaluating existing processes, analyze implemented changes, and recommend adjustments to workflows, schedules, or other processes, as needed.
- Optimize our business processes by documenting our current processes, recommending improvements, and evaluating the efficiency of changes made to our business processes.
- Meet with managers/department heads to discuss business objectives, Coordinate business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Perform ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Revise and update procedures and policies.
- Identify areas of improvement. Analyze and monitor implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports.
- Troubleshooting and improving new processes.
- Updating process and procedure policies.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of processes in line with the company’s goals.Requirements :
- Have a deep understanding of business management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple teams. Ultimately, a top-class process manager is able to identify and improves key processes, thereby reducing staff costs, production costs, and production times.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, process control management, or similar.
- A Master’s degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- More than 3 years’ experience as a process manager.
- Proficiency in business management software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.