As one of the leading private villa rental companies in Dubai, Deluxe Holiday Homes serves hundreds of customers every month. Our mission is to deliver a remarkable experience through providing superior quality and service and a passion for having real conversations with our customers. It’s that personalized experience that engenders customer loyalty and puts us in a league of our own.
- Handle all company supplied villa leads in a polite and courteous manner, and in accordance with our sales guidelines. Convey enthusiasm to guests with a genuine desire to be of service.
- Effectively identify the full extent of the guests’ requirements to optimize sales of villa products and services. Use your product and destination expertise to make full-experience recommendations to the guests.
- Work with other departments to confirm availability, process and release holds, and invoices the guests once a purchasing decision has been made.
- Inform guests of the appropriate terms and conditions along with any other relevant information relating to their villa reservation.
- Input reservations using the company Property Management System. Ensure comprehensive and accurate collection of all appropriate guest information, and send invoice, contract and accompanying documents to the guests in a timely manner.
- Complete paper work, administrative functions and other non-phone work related to the effective processing of customer villa rentals.
Build rapport and long-term relationships with the guests.
- Maintain periodic contact with existing and prospective customers through outbound efforts to generate new business and build a repeat client base.
- Ensure performance goals are achieved consistently and in accordance with Deluxe Holiday Homes’ luxury brand quality standards.
- Initially deal with customer inquiries and complaints involving the Supervisor or Customer Service when appropriate.
- Report to assigned team meetings and/or training sessions.
- Minimum of 2+ years selling luxury travel; experience with villa travel preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with affluent clientele
- Strong destination-based knowledge local areas
- Highly motivated to sell; ability to build strong customer relationships and offer exceptional service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to include personable, professional telephone etiquette
- Self-disciplined and accountable for achievement of goals, continuous learning and self-improvement
- Demonstrated proficiency with the internet and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work a flexible, full-time schedule, 6-days a week
- Fluent knowledge of English; knowledge of Russian and/or Arabic is a plus