Elegant 1BR in Yansoon, Old Town
Situated in one of the Dubai’s most vibrant and beautiful areas, this 1-bedroom holiday home enjoys an extremely prestigious and convenient location, just a few minutes away from the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa. Outstanding facilities and amenities make this apartment an excellent choice for your next stay.
– Open plan living and dining area equipped with comfy sofas, a large TV
– 2 seater dining set
– Closed kitchen that provides all necessary kitchenware and cookware
– En-suite bedroom with a king sized bed
– Lovely balcony overlooking the beautiful Old Town community
– Fully furnished and equipped, ready to move-in.
– 24-hour security
– High Speed Elevators
– 1Allocated Parking slot included
Included in the Price:
– All utilities are included (Electricity, water, High Speed Internet, TV with Cable Channels, AC/Chiller)
– Access to all building/community facilities for residents such as the pool and the gym
– In house maintenance team – just a call away
– Cleaning before the check in and after the check out
– Housekeeping services
– Extra bed linen/towels
– Baby cot / baby chair
– Fold-up bed/s
– Airport pickup/dropoff
– Grocery shopping
– 5% VAT
– Dubai Tourism Fee (AED 10 per night for the first 30 nights only)
– Security Deposit (refundable upon checkout):
– AED 2,000 for daily
– AED 3,000 for monthly
-Prices are subject to change due to season and availability. Terms and conditions apply.
About the Building:
Yansoon is a complex of Arabic style low rise buildings located on the Old Town Island in the Downtown Dubai. It offers grandeur apartments with marble flooring and high end finishing. Old Town island gives you a brilliant mix of the contemporary feel of new Dubai mixed with the traditional Arabic feel of old Dubai. In Old Town you are only are a short walk away from the Boulevard and Dubai Mall with its endless dining and entertainment options.
About the Area:
The Downtown Dubai is the flagship mega-development of Emaar Properties. Waking up to Burj Khalifa views, living adjacent to the world’s largest mall, the good life, an eclectic mix of tourists and residents, celeb-spotting, boulevard walks, proximity to business districts and ease of connectivity