Prime 2BR in Address Dubai Marina
Featuring an excellent fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment in the luxurious Address Dubai Marina. The Address Dubai Marina is central to all of the attractions of the Marina itself and just a short walk from the nearby beach.
– Lavish living area equipped with a comfortable sofa, TV, armchairs
– 4 seater dining area
– Modern open plan kitchen offering a full set of cookware and kitchenware
– Master en-suite bedroom with built-in wardrobes, king-sized bed and the second TV
– Second bedroom with a queen-sized bed
– Stunning balconies with breath-taking Marina views
– Fully furnished and equipped, ready to move-in.
– Infinity swimming pool
– State of art gymnasium
– Steam room
– Business lounge, Entertainment halls
– 1Allocated Parking slot included
Included in the Price:
– All utilities are included (Electricity, water, High Speed Internet, TV with Cable Channels, AC/Chiller)
– Access to all building/community facilities for residents such as the pool and the gym
– In house maintenance team – just a call away
– Cleaning before the check in and after the check out
– Housekeeping services
– Extra bed linen/towels
– Baby cot / baby chair
– Fold-up bed/s
– Airport pickup/dropoff
– Grocery shopping
– 5% VAT
– Dubai Tourism Fee (AED 20 per night for the first 30 nights only)
– AED 2,500 Security Deposit, refundable upon check out
About the Building:
The Residences Dubai Marina is the definition of waterfront style, a place where crystal-clear waters are mirrored in modern architecture and luxury yachts moor alongside trendsetting restaurants. From here, the best of this dynamic district is within easy reach: directly linked to the superb Dubai Marina Mall, premier boutiques, hip lounges, and Dubai’s beautiful beaches.
About the Area:
The Dubai Marina displays the beautiful waterfront of Dubai. It is a rather young, yet sophisticated community. What is more striking about the Dubai Marina, is that this development is the longest man-made marina in the world. The Dubai Marina went through 7 long years of construction to become the beautiful development it is today.