Stunning 2BR in Royal Amwaj Residences North Palm Jumeirah
Enjoy this tropical retreat nestled within one of the most desirable locations in the city, the Palm Jumeirah. Featuring 2 large and fully furnished bedrooms, this holiday home is a perfect gateway to escape from the hustle and bustle and relax in a tranquil setting.
– Open plan living equipped with luxurious furniture, large LED TV
– 6 seater dining set
– Kitchen provides all kitchenware and cookware tools
– 2 beautifully styled and spacious bedrooms (Bedroom One -with a comfortable king sized bed, 2nd Bedroom- 2 single sized beds)
– Fully furnished and equipped, ready to move-in
– State of art gymnasiums
– Temperature controlled swimming pools (access to Lagoon)
– Children’s playgrounds
– Allocated Parking included
– 24/7 Security
Included in the Price:
– All utilities are included (Electricity, water, Internet, TV with Cable Channels, AC/Chiller)
– Access to all building/community facilities for residents such as the pool (access to Lagoon) and the gym.
– In house maintenance team – just a call away.
– Housekeeping services.
– Extra bed linen/towels.
– Baby cot / baby chair
– Foldable bed
– Grocery shopping
– 5% VAT
– Dubai Tourism Fee (AED 20 per night for the first 30 nights only)
– AED 2,500 Security Deposit, refundable upon check out
About the Building:
The Royal Amwaj is a luxury waterfront development on The Palm Jumeirah. This wonderful waterfront community features fully furnished apartments along with a collection of deluxe suites and penthouses.
About the Area:
The Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island, named as the 8th wonder of the world. The Palm features hotels, beaches, marinas, restaurants, retail outlets and many more. And as if that was not enough there’s a grandeur Nakheel Mall waiting to open its doors to visitors soon. The villa location will allow the guests to have easy access to all major entertainment hubs, like the Aquaventure Water Park, the Lost Chamber Aquarium, a wide array of 5-star dining options and nightclubs, as well as delicious street food on the Boardwalk, the 11-kilometer walkway stretched along the Palm Jumeirah. There are good public transport links including bus routes, Palm Monorail and water taxis.
Disclaimer: We are not a hotel and do not provide hotel-grade services such as daily cleaning or in-room dining. We are a licensed holiday home operator based in Dubai. Mentioned properties are located next to Anantara The Palm Jumeirah hotel, yet they are exclusively managed by Deluxe Holiday Homes.