RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
(i) Operator – D L X Holiday Homes Rental LLC, a holiday homes rental operator based in Dubai registered under DED / DTCM license 734743;
(ii) Property – the Property mentioned in the Reservation Form.
(iii) Guest or Guests – any individual(s) or organization booking a Property from the Operator for temporary usage as a vacation home.
1.2 HOUSE RULES: It is important for all guests to read and understand our updated House Rules which is an integral part of this Reservation Terms & Conditions.
2. RIGHTS OF Property USAGE
– Guests hereby agree to rent the premises (“Property”) for the length and at the rate designated on Reservation Form.
– Guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for temporary accommodation purposes and usage only. This Reservation Terms & Housing Rules IS NOT a residential tenancy agreement and does not fall under the Dubai residential tenancy legislation(s).
– Guests shall not assign or sublet or grant any license to use the Property or any part thereof to any other party without the prior written consent of the Operator.
– All Guests or Visitors below 19 years old must be accompanied by Adults during check-in.
– Valid identification documents (such as Emirates ID and/or Passport) shall be presented in original during the check-in procedure by all Guests and Visitors, else no entry will be granted.
– Guests must be able to present the Credit/Debit card used for making the reservation online when checking in, for the payment to be accepted and validated.
– Failure to comply with the Guest’s obligations as set out in these Reservation Terms & Housing Rules may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property and immediate eviction of the Guest without further refunds.
Reservations and services are confirmed and guaranteed only upon:
(a) receipt of all outstanding payments including rent, security deposit and all fees and taxes in full;
(b) confirmation email sent by the Operator to the Guest with Booking/Reservation number and reservation details mentioned;
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT & DAMAGES
– Guests are liable for any damage to the property and agree to accept charges should damage occur during occupancy.
– Guests are required to pay/provide a Security Deposit as set by the Operator prior to check-in. The Security Deposit will be collected prior to check-in and released back within 7-days after the departure (it can longer in certain cases whenever the Operator requires additional time to find a missing or damaged replacement item).
– The Security Deposit may be deducted automatically without notice by Operator at its sole discretion in order to:
(a) repair, replace or clean anything that is damaged or missing or stained item by the Guest/ Visitors inside the Property or outside such as the balcony, terrace, backyard, patio and/or neighbouring properties and to the Community/Common Areas;
(b) to replace all lost or damaged keys or access cards or remote controls;
(c) arrange additional cleaning for excessive dirt (i.e. stained carpets, sofas, furnitures, walls, appliances or any other excessive waste left in the Property);
(d) arrange laundry or special cleaning in case of smoking or leaving bad odor;
(e) arrange disinfection with licensed company if the Guest and/or Visitors were identified or suspected to had COVID;
(f) to pay against penalties such as for smoking inside the Property, making party/noise during quiet hours, disturbing the neighbor or their properties, trespassing the security gate, conducting illegal or commercial activities or other penalties as imposed by Operator, Community Management, Dubai Police, DED, DTCM or other governing authority;
(g) for excessive utility charges beyond normal consumption rates (normal consumption rates are calculated not to exceed AED 850 per bedroom per month in total and combined);
(h) for any video on demand, upgrade of the internet/cable channels and/or mobile/international calls made using Property’s internet/telephone line.
(i) pay for any fines and/or penalties imposed by the Community Management and/or governmental authorities for not following community and local rules & regulations.
(j) pay against any services/items that the Guest/Visitors ordered via Operator during their stay.
(k) pay for unauthorized early check-in or late check-out charges or unreasonable delays/damages caused to the Operator and its staff for completing their day-to-day tasks.
If the collected Security Deposit amount shall not be sufficient to cover any/all of incurred charges as mentioned above, the Guest is fully responsible to immediately clear the remaining balance to the Operator to cover the shortfall.
5. RATES, CURRENCY & TAXES
– Final rent and service rates are subject to 5% VAT (value added tax);
– Tourism Dirham will be calculated for the first 30 consecutive nights of the Reservation.
– For long-stays each Reservation is valid for a maximum period of 3-months as per DTCM, after which it has to be renewed and TDF shall apply again for the new Reservation.
– Operator’s default currency is AED and should the guest pay using another currency then custom rates set out by the Operator shall apply.
– In case the Guest has wired money to the Operator’s bank account, Guest is responsible to cover upon check-in all bank fees such as missing amount due to bank processing or bank exchange rates.
6. CANCELLATION, CHANGES & REFUNDS
– All rental payments, partial down-payments, reservation/booking and all other sort of service payments are non-refundable for any reason; all reservations are non-transferrable to any other party and non-amendable.
– In case of Cancellation, change request or no-show fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be levied by Operator.
– Security Deposit payment is fully refundable, subject to these terms and conditions.
– If the reservation is cancelled by the Operator for any reason then the entire amount will be refunded to the Guest with no other liabilities.
– Notwithstanding the foregoing, any loss, failure, or delay arising out of or related to the COVID-19 pandemic shall not constitute a force majeure event.
7. PENALTIES AND EVICTION
– Note that below violations will lead to immediate actions by Operator:
(a) Loud Music/Parties/unappropriated noise level after 10:00 PM (till 8am);
(b) Trespassing or Blocking security barrier/gate, illegal parking or swearing the Community or Operator’s staff;
(c) Smoking inside the Property;
(d) Illegal activities / disturbance, damage or illegal access or unauthorized access to/of the neighbour’s property/items/community;
(e) If residue of an animal is found during our inspection following checkout Guest will be assessed a minimum AED 2500 cleaning charge.
(f) Improper garbage disposal.
In any/all above cases security deposit will be forfeited and in case of repetition guests might be evicted.
8. LIABILITY WAIVER
– Guest agrees to indemnify and hold the Operator harmless for any liabilities including but not limited to loss, theft, damage to personal belongings OR injury, illness or sickness or death to Guests or Visitors. The Operator will not be liable under any circumstances, including substitutions, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or services. If a catastrophe (hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, fire, or wind) or any situation beyond Operator’s control impairs the vacation rental, Operator is not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the Guest or for the Guest’s financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging. There will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR EMERGENCY OR OTHER KIND OF EVACUATIONS.
– For such purposes it is advisable to have Travel Protection Insurance for all Guests. There will be no refunds or rebates given to Guest as a result of unfortunate circumstances outside of the Operator’s control. As such, Operator shall not be liable for unfavorable weather, acts of God, disruption of utility services, malfunction or breakdown of appliances, or other equipment(s) and services such as TV disruption of cable channels / internet / AC service / lights or restriction by government or community to use the pool / gym or other facilities; or for the time required to the contractors to fix/repair such issues. The Operator shall make repairs as expeditiously as possible after being notified by the Guest during standard working hours only (9:00am till 6:00pm) and subject to availability first.
Visitors – additional individual(s) invitees of the Guest who are visiting the Property, rather than staying overnight.
Property or Premises – is the licensed holiday home Property (also referred as vacation home or Premises) the Guest rents from the Operator.
*These terms and conditions were last modified on 16/07/2021.
Any person booking or pre-booking a stay in any of our properties, automatically agrees to the following legal terms:
- Reservation Terms & Conditions (this page)
- House Rules